You are searching about Can You Sports Bet In Kansas, today we will share with you article about Can You Sports Bet In Kansas was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Can You Sports Bet In Kansas is useful to you.
NFL Sports Betting and Running Backs
In the NFL sports betting, the running back is one of the most important players to think about. As we see, here are the top five running backs, in ranked order, heading into the 2006 fantasy football season.
1. Shaun Alexander (Seattle) – Sure, you might hear some people arguing for Larry Johnson as the top pick, but the numbers don’t lie. 1,958 combined yards from scrimmage. A league record 27 rushing touchdowns – and perhaps most importantly, 23+ rushing attempts per game. At 28, those numbers have increased at this point in his career, and we see no reason for him to slow down in 2006.
2. Larry Johnson (Kansas City) – After waiting patiently behind Priest Holmes for two seasons, LJ exploded onto the scene last season with 2,093 combined yards and 21 total touchdowns. At 26, he may be better than Alexander, but the retirement of 11-time Pro Bowl Willie Roaf and the Chief’s recommitment to the passing game at least has us wondering if the numbers could drop a bit. little.
3. Ladanian Tomlinson (San Diego) – Number one in 2005 drops only slightly this year due to the superhuman stats put in place by Alexander and Johnson last season. Is there anyone who doesn’t believe Tomlinson gets 1,500 yards and 20 touchdowns just for showing up every week? Note that he also launched 3 TDs last year.
4. Edgerrin James (Arizona) – New team. New grass. No Peyton Manning. A fast receiving corpse that will keep defenses honest. If he stays healthy – and two years after his knee injury there’s no reason to think he shouldn’t – James has the potential to post numbers this season that he was only doing dream before.
5. Tiki Barber (New York Giants) – Barber fans have expressed frustration that Barber is paired with a powerful fullback (Ron Dayne) who gets more carries on the goal line, but Tiki has the potential to break a long one on n’ any play. Plus, 2,390 all-purpose yards aren’t to be overlooked. Oh yeah, did we mention Dayne is gone? Barber belongs to the top echelon of running backs in 2006.
So there you have it, the top 5 running backs in the NFL that anyone serious about sports betting should consider before making any bets. It’s the backs who can make or break a game.
Video about Can You Sports Bet In Kansas
You can see more content about Can You Sports Bet In Kansas on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Can You Sports Bet In Kansas
If you have any questions about Can You Sports Bet In Kansas, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Can You Sports Bet In Kansas was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Can You Sports Bet In Kansas helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Can You Sports Bet In Kansas
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Can You Sports Bet In Kansas
Can You Sports Bet In Kansas
way Can You Sports Bet In Kansas
tutorial Can You Sports Bet In Kansas
Can You Sports Bet In Kansas free
#NFL #Sports #Betting #Running #Backs