You are searching about Big League Dreams Sports Parks Photos, today we will share with you article about Big League Dreams Sports Parks Photos was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Big League Dreams Sports Parks Photos is useful to you.
7 Ideas to Take Your Fitness Training Outside
Are you bored with your current workout routine? Are you tired of going to the gym to train when the weather is so nice? Are you stuck in a fitness rut and looking for new ideas to renew your progress? The warmer weather is here, so why not take your fitness routine outside?
Let’s face it. Driving 30 minutes to the gym to walk on the treadmill and lift weights doesn’t make much sense on a sunny day. Not to mention you’ve been cooped up all winter, bored with your fitness routine, and haven’t seen any progress in months.
Sit down and make yourself comfortable. I’m going to share with you some ideas that will get you fired up, interested in working out again, and help you experience a level of progress you haven’t seen in years. Interested? I hope you said YES!
In my 10 years in the fitness game, I’ve found it keeps coming back to a few key points. One: you have to try to push yourself to do more from one training session to the next. Two: We all need regular variety in our training (for psychological and physiological reasons). Today I’m going to talk about the second point and teach you how getting a little variety into your workout can help you get back on track. Check out these outdoor workout ideas to add some variety to your routine:
1. Take your strength training outside for a variety of fun: During the summer months, I really like to do strength training outside. I love taking my weights out to my backyard or the local park. Working out with a loved one or a group of dedicated friends is a great way to do this. Some of the training tools that work well for outdoor training are kettlebells (shown in the image below – looks like a large bowling ball with a handle), clubbells (a weighted bat), medicine balls (fun to throw), the drag sled (great for athletes), weight vest workouts, sandbag workouts (nothing fancy here, just sand in a bag) and good old dumbbells .
2. Try interval training to boost fat loss: Look, the “fat burning” zone is a myth. Sure, your body uses fat for energy after 30 minutes of continuous exercise at a certain intensity, but sports scientists have shown us that shorter bursts of higher intensity exercise can be even more effective in reducing your body fat percentage (ever wonder why sprinters are so lean without having to run for 30 minutes straight???). A great way to incorporate interval training into your summer training can be as simple as warming up for 5-10 minutes, then alternating 30 seconds of harder effort with 30 seconds of more moderate effort. . You can do it on your mountain bike, road bike, do hill sprints, kayak sprints, jump rope, track sprints, or even do bodyweight calisthenics like jumping jacks with deviation. Enjoy!
3. Perform mini-workouts throughout the day: An easy way to adapt to an outdoor workout is to choose any exercise and take short breaks outside. You can get out of your desk and perform a series of squats, walking lunges, overhead push-ups, stair climbs where you jump off the steps, or even calf raises. Remember: it is your total energy expenditure at the end of the day that is important; you don’t have to do everything at once.
4. Do yard work: The garden is a mess, so might as well exercise and be productive at the same time. Try stacking wood, raking leaves, building a stone wall, digging a hole (you decide what for), walking with a loaded wheelbarrow, carrying things across the yard above your head, to spread mulch around your new plants that you just put in the hole you dug earlier.
5. Take in the scenery: Make the world your gym. Commercial health clubs have nothing on Mother Nature. Get out and go for a walk in the local park, go hiking, kayaking, mountain biking and go to the beach to run in the sand or jump in the waves. Getting outdoors can be a great way to embrace a fitness lifestyle and add variety to your current workout routine.
6. Go for obstacle walks: A cool way to add variety to your routine is to mix bodyweight moves like squats, push-ups and jumping jacks into your summer walks to increase the burn. calories and challenge your body. Walking on a treadmill is boring and predictable. Taking an obstacle course walk at your local park can be a whole lot more enjoyable, and the “chaos” of walking outside might just be the right kind of variety you’ve been looking for.
7. Join a summer sports league: Playing sports is a great way to add variety to your routine and have fun. There are hiking clubs, mountain bike clubs, road bike clubs, triathlon training clubs, softball leagues, martial arts tournaments, basketball leagues, and more. In fact, I’m participating in a summer basketball league for the first time in years and can’t wait to get started. It’s a great opportunity to get outside, make new friends, and engage in life-enhancing physical activity.
There you have it, 7 ideas for taking your fitness training outdoors and incorporating variety into your routine. One thing to consider is hitting the gym a few days a week and doing your other workouts outside. Mother Nature has provided us with some great options, so get out there this summer and enjoy it and I’m sure you’ll see further progress (and have fun doing it!).
Train with a goal,
Video about Big League Dreams Sports Parks Photos
You can see more content about Big League Dreams Sports Parks Photos on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Big League Dreams Sports Parks Photos
If you have any questions about Big League Dreams Sports Parks Photos, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Big League Dreams Sports Parks Photos was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Big League Dreams Sports Parks Photos helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Big League Dreams Sports Parks Photos
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Big League Dreams Sports Parks Photos
Big League Dreams Sports Parks Photos
way Big League Dreams Sports Parks Photos
tutorial Big League Dreams Sports Parks Photos
Big League Dreams Sports Parks Photos free
#Ideas #Fitness #Training