You are searching about Best Sports Bars In Green Bay, today we will share with you article about Best Sports Bars In Green Bay was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Best Sports Bars In Green Bay is useful to you.
Top 7 Beaches in Cyprus
The Cypriot government supports the Blue Flag program, which promotes clean and environmentally friendly beaches. This program is owned and managed by an independent, not-for-profit organization, the Foundation for Environmental Education (FEE). Based on the implementation of security measures, quality of service, environmentally friendly principles of water quality and wastewater management, in addition to their preserved natural beauty, j made a modest selection of 7 beaches.
The beaches listed as family-friendly received the blue flag award, while the remaining beaches were selected primarily because of their impressive natural beauty.
1. Dhekelia Beach (Larnaca) – located in the village of Oroklini in the district of Larnaca. This is one of those lovely eco-friendly gems that offers clean waters, sandy surroundings, safe surroundings (lifeguards), disabled access, bars and restaurants and is easily walkable , by bike or by car. Additional attractions are offered in the form of water sports, such as scuba diving, windsurfing, fishing, etc.
2. McKenzie Beach (Larnaca) – located in the municipality of Larnaca, the beach begins shortly after exiting Larnaca airport, unfolding in front of you as you drive towards the city. The beach is a quieter version, compared to Phinikoudes Beach, which is the main beach facing the promenade. McKenzie Beach is known for its white sand, shallow and clean sea. The offer has a huge selection of restaurants, taverns, water sports facilities (scuba diving, surfing) with a good selection of small hotels and private apartments nearby.
3. Fig Tree Bay (Protaras) – based in Protaras district. This beach is named by the British after a solitary centuries-old fig tree that grows just above the beach. It is a very popular beach in the district of Protaras, for those who know it. It was not signposted from the nearby roads, so look for signs for the location of the Salparo Hotel apartments and it will bring you close to the beach itself. The beach offers facilities for water skiing, paragliding or you can simply enjoy its clean waters blending with sandy surroundings.
4. Nissi Beach (Ayia Napa) on a peaceful bay of Nissi is a wonderful sandy beach with calm, clean and eye-catching turquoise sea waters and great views. Geographically, it is configured to be sheltered from the wind. Being only three kilometers from Ayia Napa, it is much quieter than the town beach itself.
Type of beaches “Nature at its best”:
5. Lara Bay (Paphos) – located where the hand of the developer has not yet fully reached, on the northwest coast of the island – on the Akamas Peninsula. Lara Bay is located on the Paphos side, about 8 km from Ayios Georgios. It is only accessible by 4×4 or hiking. It is “nature at its best”, an almost deserted sandy beach. It is one of the few remaining refuges for the nesting of green and loggerhead sea turtles. The beach is restricted in the middle of summer because turtles nest. Not recommended for children.
6. Coral Bay (Paphos) – is one of the best known beaches in West Cyprus. Located in the municipality of Peyia in Paphos, the beach is about a ten minute drive from Paphos. The beach has a lovely long curved stretch of golden sand that falls between two headlands. Shallow, calm waters provide a safe swimming environment for novice swimmers and children. For those looking for an aquatic adventure, well-equipped diving, water-skiing and canoeing clubs are widely available.
7. Beach “Relax” (Pomos): This small beach in Cyprus is nestled in front of the equally small fishing port of Pomos with its even smaller but colorful fishing boats. Small but perfectly shaped amongst the rocks, the only other visitors you’re likely to see will be a few locals outside of the busy summer months. Two taverns on either side of the bay offer a selection of fresh and appetizing fish dishes. Descending towards Mansoura, on a clear day, the view changes to a dramatic landscape of Morpou Bay and the Kyrenian Mountains in the distance.
Video about Best Sports Bars In Green Bay
You can see more content about Best Sports Bars In Green Bay on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Best Sports Bars In Green Bay
If you have any questions about Best Sports Bars In Green Bay, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Best Sports Bars In Green Bay was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Best Sports Bars In Green Bay helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Best Sports Bars In Green Bay
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Best Sports Bars In Green Bay
Best Sports Bars In Green Bay
way Best Sports Bars In Green Bay
tutorial Best Sports Bars In Green Bay
Best Sports Bars In Green Bay free
#Top #Beaches #Cyprus